[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
We were prowling on the web to fish out the best Free Money deal for our readers. We found an incredible series of deals from Bank of America which add up to $195 ! This is a real bargain considering the fact that this is really an off-season for banking sign-up bonuses. The details of the deal are:
- $100 sign-up bonus when you open your new checking account online. We had covered this deal in one of our previous posts.
- $50 sign-up bonus when you open a regular savings online or in a banking center.
- Offer code: PRJ3
- You will receive your $50 Bank of America Gift Check within 60 days of opening your new Bank of America Regular Savings account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Expires: December 31, 2006.
- $15 when you Schedule (Free) Transfers (monthly or bimonthly) from your checking to your savings account.
- You will receive a $15 Bank of America Gift Check within 30 days of setting up your qualifying scheduled transfers.
- The minimum monthly transfer required in order to receive this bonus is $100.
- Transfers of this amount or greater must be maintained for a period of six consecutive months.
- Expires: No expiry date mentioned in the link.
- $15 when you enroll your account for Online Banking.
- You must have a Bank of America checking account to be eligible to receive the $15 offer.
- $15 will be directly deposited the amount into your Bank of America checking account by October 31, 2006.
- Offer not available to current Online Banking customers.
- Expires: Offer applies to those who enroll in Online Banking by September 1, 2006.
- $15 when you pay your bills online.
- Qualifying customers will receive a direct deposit of $15 in their primary checking account by November 30, 2006.
- Expires: Offer applies to those who pay their first bill using Online Banking by September 30, 2006.
- Grand Total of all bonuses from Bank of America = $(100+50+15+15+15) = $195 !!
All the above offers have a limit one Gift Check / award per customer. Gift Check will become void if not redeemed within 90 days of issuance. Please carefully read the fine print of each offer. Also remember that Bank of America has minimum balances for their accounts to avoid monthly maintenance fees. The minimum balances are often much higher than the opening deposits.