IngDirect has introduced America's first paperless checking account "Electric Orange" with a high yield APY. This new account from ING DIRECT delivers the access and convenience of checking with the earning power of savings. Electric Orange is everything you'd expect from ING DIRECT and more:
- Online Link: Deal & Details
- It pays high interest
- 5.30% APY on every dollar for balances of $100,000 or more
- 5.05% APY on balances between $50,000 and $100,000
- 3.00% APY for balances up to $50,000
- A MasterCard® Debit Card for purchases
- Free ATM access at more than 32,000 locations nationwide
- Free Bill Pay
- Send money securely to anyone for Free with Electric Checks
- Annual percentage yields apply to your entire balance. All listed rates are variable and effective as of 11/29/06.
If you are interested in earning a $25 referral bonus for an Electric Checking or a high yield Orange Savings Account or you may request us for a referral from us. We'd be glad to refer you.