The reward cards from Chase are back with their $100 sign-up bonuses. This week we profile the Chase Rewards Visa Card which is offering a $100 sign-up bonus and 5% cash back on gas, grocery and drugs and 1% on all other qualified purchases.
- Application: By Phone - 1-888-787-0329.
- Offer Code: TP7 [for Visa]
- After account opening and first purchase you will receive 10,000 bonus points.Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after your first purchase for bonus points to post to your account. You can redeem the bonus points for a $100 cash back check by calling Chase's customer service [1-800-945-2000] or online at http://www.choosemyrewards.com/ .
- Cash / Points Back:
- Five points will be earned for each dollar of net purchases made at retail establishments that classify their merchant location for Visa/MasterCard as a gas station, grocery store or drugstore, and one point for each dollar of net purchases everywhere else. Points are not earned on balance transfers, cash advances, overdraft protection advances, travelers checks, convenience checks, finance charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of the cardmember's account.
- Limits: Maximum point accumulation is 30,000 points annually on net purchases.
- Annual Fees : No Annual Fee.
- Introductory APR: 0% fixed APR on purchases, balance transfers and balance transfer checks for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account.
- Balance Transfer Fees: 3% of transaction (min. fee of $5 and max. of $75).
We request our audience to confirm about the sign-up bonus associated with the offer code TP7 with the customer service representative in case Chase has changed the details for this particular offer code.