[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
We received this Barnes&Noble coupon today. It will prove to be useful for those who are planning to buy textbooks before the universities reopen next week for the Spring Semester.
- Online Coupon Code: L3D4H9G
- Save $10 on your next online BN purchase of $40 or more when you use any Master Card
- Offer expires 2:59 am. Eastern Time on January 15, 2007.
- This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with a purchase paid in full with a valid MasterCard card of $40 or more of eligible products.
- The minimum purchase must total $40 prior to application of the standard Barnes & Noble Member discount but after any other discounts.
- The $40 order minimum excludes applicable sales tax, shipping and handling expenses, and purchases of Online Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Gift-Wrapping, Barnes & Noble Memberships (including Membership renewals), bulk orders of 50 copies or more of the same title, or any products provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC (including but not limited to used books and PC & Video Games).
We hope this deal helps our audience. There are tonnes of books to be purchased this year and we are going to use as many coupons as possible to maximize our savings.