Bank Of America's World Point Credit Card is offering a $50 sign-up bonus. Well if you want to collect this FREE Money you have to be quick since the offer ends on 30th April 2007.
- Online Deal & Details
- Bonus: A $50 statement credit after qualifying transaction(s).
- To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any purchase or cash advance transactions (including balance transfers, which may include transaction fees within 45 days of the account open date).
- The Bank of America® WorldPoints™ MasterCard® Credit Card offer is subject to application approval by FIA Card Services, N.A.
- Upon qualifying, a $50 credit will appear on your Bank of America® WorldPoints MasterCard card statement. Allow 8–12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.
- Low introductory APR on balance transfers and cash advance checks for 12 billing cycles.
- No annual fee
- Limits : One (1) item per new account.
- Expires: 30th April 2007
- Earn 1 point for every net retail purchase dollar spent and redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates, cash rewards, and Ultimate Access™ rewards ShopSafe® service that lets you create a unique, temporary account number for added security with online purchases.
Hope you have a great time collecting this bonus. Also, enjoy the benefits of Ultimate Access Rewards whose rewards begin only at 2500 points, do not expire in 5 years and has no limitations on the number of points you can earn each year!