[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]This week we were busy ordering some customized gear for our personal needs. It involved printing of artwork on baseball caps and aprons. Since this was a big first time for us, we did a good research of the various online stores like CafePress, Zazzle, iPrint and others in their lot.
To cut a long story short, we found that Zazzle was a perfect fit for our needs with respect to quality of goods and price. Also, they emerged winners on the presentation front. Their ajax enabled website made the creation of our artwork and customized goods a pleasure as well as a breeze!
Since we are savvy online shoppers, we never make an online purchase unless we have had a good go at procuring online coupons and promotion codes. We found quite a few coupons and promotion codes for Zazzle which will help you save money while Zazzling. These promotions helped us save around $40 on a purchase of $130 which amounts to a whopping 30%!
These coupon codes have to be entered during check out:
- MOMDAYZAZZLE - Get $5 OFF $25 - Expires 5/14/2007
- COUPONBELLA8 - Get $10 Off $50 - Expires 5/14/2007
- SAVINGSCTR07 - Get $10 Off $50 - Expires 5/14/2007
- COUPONMTN888 - Get $10 Off $50 - Expires 5/14/2007
- COUPON8CRAZE - Get $10 Off $50 - Expires 5/14/2007
- IMFBJHQPEQBRLKREDSOV - 5% off your next purchase - Expires 5/16/2007
- UMLDXRGLTEQNOMNRYDZP - 5% off your next purchase - Expires 5/16/2007
- UYFKCCRVCMIDMXCAMLLM - 10% off your next purchase - Expires 6/8/2007
Well that is the end of our Zazzle story for today. We shall continue to explore this awesome online storehouse of creativity in the coming weeks. If we stumble upon any great deals we shall post it immediately. Stay tuned!