Last summer we had applied for this superb deal offering a rewards card from United. Since then this deal has become sweeter. Now Chase's United Mileage Signature Plus Visa card is offering a sign-up bonus of 20000 30000 United Miles. And the icing on the cake is that an annual fee of $60 has been waived for the first year. Without much ado, let's delve into its features, bonuses and rewards.
- Online Link: United Mileage Plus Visa with No Annual Fee for first year
- Bonus & Conditions:
- 20000 30000 United Bonus Miles after first purchase when we make $250 in eligible purchases.
- Apply by December 31, 2009, and pay no annual fee for the first year.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after your Eligible Purchases appear on your billing statement for bonus Miles to post to your account.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts.
- Existing card members/accounts are not eligible.
- Only one offer per account.
- Bonus Miles do not count towards caps. These Miles do not count toward Elite status.
- Miles Back & Other Benefits:
- You will earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on eligible net purchases with NO earning cap! There is no maximum mile accumulation on net purchases.
You will earn 1 mile for each $1 of eligible net purchases. You do not earn miles on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account.
- Annual Fee: $60 - Waived for the first year.
We look forward towards hearing your experiences. Please do leave your comments.