[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
Etrade is offering attractive bonuses for 401(k) and IRA rollovers with the selling pitch, "Etrade + 401(k) makes investment for retirement easy." This deal offers bonuses up to $500 for rolling over your funds to an Etrades securities IRA.
- Details of the bonus for deposits of new funds is shown in the figure on the right. Please click it to get more details about rolling over to Etrade.
- Expires: Aug 31, 2007
- No IRA account minimums and no annual fees when you choose to receive electronic statements and confirms.
- If you choose paper delivery of these documents, you will be subject to a $25 annual custodial fee unless the total assets in your linked E*TRADE Bank and E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts are $25,000 or more. Other fees may apply.
- More than 7,000 mutual funds, many with no-loads and no-transaction fees, and Etrade's exclusive All-Star list of mutual funds.
- To discourage short-term trading, E*TRADE Securities will charge an Early Redemption Fee of $49.99 on redemptions or exchanges of no-load, no-transaction fee funds that are held less than 90 days.
- Direxon, ProFunds and Rydex mutual funds will not be subject to the Early Redemption Fee.
- All fees and expenses as described in the fund's prospectus still apply.
- Seven independent sources of research, screeners and online tools that make investing easy, including Etrade's new Portfolio Analyzer and online asset allocation advice.
- Credit Suisse research is available to customers who meet the minimum criteria of $100,000 or more in combined assets in E*TRADE Securities accounts (or in combined E*TRADE Securities and E*TRADE Bank accounts).