[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
Sep 8, 2008: Wells Fargo is offering a $50 sign-up bonus for opening a FREE checking account with them. It is a part of their efforts to build a community and celebrate diversity. It is to be noted that Wells Fargo usually does a hard credit check when we apply for an account with them.
- Bonus: $50 - To qualify for your $50 bonus, you must open and fund a new personal Wells Fargo checking account with $100. The bonus will be deposited to your new Wells Fargo checking account within 45 days of opening.
- Expires: October 17, 2008
- Minimum initial deposit: $100 (not including the $50 bonus).
- Offer subject to qualification.
- Limit: One $50 bonus per household. This offer is only available to consumers in the household that received the special mailing from Wells Fargo Bank, and is not transferable.
- Offer not available for Wells Fargo College Checking®, Wells Fargo Teen Checking SM and Wells Fargo Opportunity Checking® accounts.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.