[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
Over the year we travel a lot and frequently stay at InterContinental's chain of hotels and resorts. To benefit from our stays we have become members of their FREE Priority Club Rewards program. Recently we received this fantastic deal which is offering a $50 Visa gift card after a weekend stay at any of InterContinental Hotels & Resorts. That means an effective discount of $50 from the bill of our weekend stay. A definite plus!
- Register for this promotion
- Book your reservation and pay with your Visa card at any InterContinental hotel or resort in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- When you stay over a Friday or Saturday night between November 1, 2007, and March 31, 2008, you’ll receive a $50 Visa gift card.
- Must be a Priority Club Rewards member (or enroll) and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion.
- A qualified stay (over a Friday or Saturday night) is defined as consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check in/out.
- Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the $50 Visa gift card. Void where prohibited.
- $50 Visa gift card will be mailed to the Priority Club Rewards member address on file approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying stay is completed.
- $50 Visa gift card will not be retroactively awarded for stays held prior to registration.