In addition to Chase BP Visa gas credit card, Chase's Perfect Mastercard is a fine gas card that offers great savings for our gas purchases. Its a no frill simple card. Lets analyze its features.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- 6% rebates on ALL eligible gas purchases at ANY gas station for the first 90 days
- 3% rebates on ALL eligible gas purchases at ANY gas station after the first 90 days
- 1% rebates on ALL other purchases made anywhere else
- 0% Intro APR for up to 6 months
- No Annual Fee
- Rebate Details:
- Rebates are automatically credited toward future purchases made on our card.
- Maximum monthly rebate on net purchases that earn the 3% rebate is $15, which is $500 of net purchases that earn a 3% rebate.
- 1% rebate net purchases are excluded from the cap and earn unlimited rebates.
- Rebates are not earned on balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that access our account, overdraft protection, finance charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of the cardmember's account.
A glimpse into our expenses tells us that our gas purchases never go over $500 in a month. In that case a handsome return of 6% for the first 90 days and 3% thereafter appears to be a good deal. Let us know your opinions about this card. Wishing everyone a great and warm weekend ahead!