Amex is offering a great cash back card named "Simply Cash" for small business owners. Its main attraction is a 5% cash back on gas, office supplies and wireless purchases.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- 5% cash back on gas, office supplies and wireless services
- 1% on cash back on virtually all other purchases
- Cash back is automatically credited to the statement each month
- No annual fee with the flexibility to pay in full or carry a balance
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months
- Other Benefits:
- OPEN Savings : Automatic discounts with FedEx, Delta, Courtyard byMarriott, and more.
- Save on air, hotel and car reservations when you book through Amex's Online Business Travel Center. Please note that Amex charges a transaction fee for each booking done through its Travel Center.
- Travel & Buyer Protection Services: Amex is offering a host of insurance services for purchases made with this card. For travel they have lined up a Travel Accident Insurance, a Baggage Insurance Plan, and the Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance Plan. While for shopping, consumers are automatically entitled to The Buyer's Assurance Plan, The Purchase Protection Plan, Return Protection, and Online Fraud Protection Guarantee.
- Emergency Services: Card holders enjoy the services of Emergency Card Replacement, Identity Theft Assistance, Emergency Check Cashing and Global Assist HotlineX. While some of the services provided by Amex are free, cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
We are looking forward toward your opinion, feedback or experience regarding this product from Amex. Wish you a great weekend!
Note: Anyone can apply for a business credit card. All you have to do is simply list your name as the business name. This will make you a “sole proprietor.” The next step comprises of using your SSN instead of a Federal Tax ID. And you are all set to reap the rewards!