[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
By courtesy of Firstrade, we can now enjoy Commission-Free Trades for our Retirement Accounts. They are running a promotion whereby for a limited time only, we can consolidate our retirement assets at Firstrade and receive up to one year of commission-free trades!
- Online Deal & Details
- Expires: 4/15/2008.
- Rollover 401(k) assets from your previous employer(s) or transfer your IRAs to Firstrade totaling $25,000, and receive six months of commission-free trades! Maximum quantity of commission-free trades is 75.
- Rollover 401(k) assets from your previous employer(s) or transfer your IRAs to Firstrade totaling $50,000, and receive one year of commission-free trades! Maximum quantity of commission-free trades is 100.
- To Qualify for the Offer:
- Complete the registration form, indicating whether you are a new or an existing IRA holder.
- Fund the account within 60 days with rollovers or account transfers after registration.
- Receive your commission free trades for your qualified account!
- Accounts receiving this promotion must be maintained for 18 months after the registration date or the commission credits may be reversed.
- Offer valid for a new or existing Rollover IRA, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA and SEP IRA accounts only.
- For existing accounts, only newly transferred assets can be used to meet the terms of this promotion. Prior rollovers, transfers and account transfers cannot be combined with this offer.
- Transfers from other Firstrade accounts are ineligible.
- Online equity stock orders (up to $6.95) are eligible for the promotion. Options, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Extended Hours and Foreign Issue trades are not eligible.
- Limit one offer per customer. Only one IRA account can be designated to receive the commission free trades.