[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
This product has been discontinued. You may like to check out Costco Amex's 5% Cash Back True Earnings Business Card.
If we own a small business then Chase Business Rebates Visa is a cool way to earn cash back on ALL of our business purchases. The handsome cash back makes our business even more rewarding!
- Online Link: Deal & Details
- Cash Back & Benefits:
- 3% Cash Back for eligible purchases at restaurants, gas stations, office supply stores, building supply stores, hardware and home improvement stores
- 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- Great deals on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more with the Visa® Business Partner Advantage
- You are earning your rewards as points. If you choose to redeem for cash back, 3 points equals 3% or $0.03 cash back and 1 point equals 1% or $0.01 cash back. For example, 5,000 points can be redeemed for a $50 check.
- You do not earn points on balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that are used to access your account, travelers checks, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account.
- Maximum point accumulation on net purchases earning 2 bonus points is 4,000 points per billing cycle.
- There is no maximum base point accumulation on purchases earning 1 point.
- APR: 0% Intro APR for up to 12 Months*
- No Annual Fee
Note: Anyone can apply for a business credit card. All you have to do is simply list your name as the business name. This will make you a “sole proprietor.” The next step comprises of using your SSN instead of a Federal Tax ID. And you are all set to reap the rewards!