[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
If you are not a student you can skip this post. For students, this is a good opportunity to earn some free money. Bank of America is offering a $25 sign-up bonus for their Student Platinum Plus Visa card. This is a no frills card which will help in building credit history for students who are new to the credit card game.
- Online Link: Deal & Details
- Bonus: Receive a $25 statement credit after qualifying transaction(s).
- To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any combination of purchase or cash advance transactions (including balance transfers) totaling at least $25 (exclusive of transaction fees, which may apply).
- Limit one (1) item per new account.
- Bank of America Student Platinum Plus® Visa® Credit Card offer is subject to application approval by Bank of America.
- After qualifying, a $25 statement credit will appear on your credit card statement.
- Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying to receive the promotional credit.
- No annual fee
- No co-signer required
- You must be at least 18 years of age and either a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S., or at least 21 years of age and a permanent resident of Puerto Rico.