Discover's business card is offering a 0% APR on card purchases until the last day of the billing period ending during November 2009*. There is no annual fee. Plus this card offers up to 5% cash back on every purchase. To keep identity as well as online thefts at bay Discover has thrown in a $0 fraud liability.
- Cash Back Rewards:
- Earn unlimited cash rewards on all purchases.
- Each year, earn a full 5% Cashback Bonus on your first $2,000 in office supply purchases and a full 2% on your first $2,000 in gas purchases.
- In addition, earn a full 1% on all other purchases after your total annual purchases exceed $5,000; other purchases that are part of your first $5,000 earn .25%.
- Office supply purchases in excess of $2,000 and gas purchases in excess of $2,000 earn Cashback Bonus at the same rate as other purchases.
- Rewards are redeemable in $20 increments.
- Full terms and conditions will be sent with your card.
- No Annual Fee.
- 0% APR for first twelve months for purchases.
- Grace Period: At least 20 days when you pay your balance in full each month.
- Other Goodies:
- $0 Fraud Liability guarantee.
- Free additional cards for employees with ability to track purchases and customize spending limits instantly, online.
- Save time with categorized quarterly and annual statements that are downloadable into QuickBooks.
- Primary Rental Car Loss Damage Waiver Insurance and Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance are underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies of Warren, NJ. Certain restrictions and limitations apply.
Note: Anyone can apply for a business credit card. All you have to do is simply list your name as the business name. This will make you a “sole proprietor.” The next step comprises of using your SSN instead of a Federal Tax ID. And you are all set to reap the rewards!