[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
This is a fantastic cash back credit card for college students. Now college students can earn a 5% cash back on eligible purchases at supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations, convenience stores & utilities including cable for 6 months, and 2% thereafter. In addition, you can earn a 1% cash back on all other purchases everywhere you use your Visa credit card. And best of all there is no annual fee with this card.
- Cash Back / Rewards:
- For first 6 months, 5% cash back on eligible purchases at supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations, convenience stores & utilities including cable.
- 2% on above categories thereafter.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn 1% cash back on cash advances taken at the standard cash advance rate, plus you'll get $5 cash back on all individual balance transfer transactions of $1,500 or more.
- You may accumulate a maximum of 300 Dividend Dollars in any calendar year (eligible transactions appearing on your January – December billing statements) payable in checks of $50 or more only upon your request. Dividend Dollars earned on purchases through the Citi Bonus Cash Center are not subject to the $300 calendar year maximum accumulation.
- No annual fee.
- Additional Benefits:
- Free credit education tips and tools to help you control your spending every step of the way.
- No Co-signer or Minimum Income Required
- Free Online Account Management
- Citi Identity Theft Solutions
- Citi Photocard option
- The Lost Wallet Service (Service fee may apply)
- APR: 0% APR on everything for first 6 months.