[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
TD Banknorth is offering an iPod Shuffle when we open a checking account with direct deposit with them. And if we choose to get a credit card from them, they will upgrade the gift to an iPod Nano! The checking account comes with a free Visa debit card, free online banking, free unlimited check writing and free ebill pay.
- Online Link: Deal & Details
- Available in ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, Upstate NY only.
- Stated promotion applies to any new or non-checking customer who opens a consumer checking account with direct deposit. Existing checking customers and commercial accounts not eligible.
- One offer per new account, while supplies last.
- Expires: 17th Sep 2008
- No substitution. No cash value. Nonrefundable.
- Direct deposit must be activated by 14th November 2008.
- To qualify for the iPod nano, credit card applications must be submitted on the same day the checking account is opened and approved by 14th November 2008.
- Allow 4-6 weeks upon activation of direct deposit for delivery of iPod Shuffle 2GB or iPod nano 4GB models. The cost of the iPod will be reported as interest income to the IRS in the form of a 1099-INT.