[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
U.S.Bank is offering a $100 sign-up bonus when we open any U.S. Bank Checking account with Direct Deposit by March 31, 2009. With the U.S. economy in recession and sign up bonuses drying up, this is a welcome break for many of us who are searching for free money.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- A $50 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Five Star Package checking account.
- Get your cash bonus when you open a new consumer checking account by March 31, 2009 and set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening.
- One offer per household.
- Offer is not transferable. Offer may not be combined with any other cash bonus or marketing offers.
- Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and will be credited to your new checking account within 6-8 weeks after direct deposit is established assuming account is open and in good standing.
- Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
We are looking forward towards your experience or feedback with this deal. Enjoy!