[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
Bank of America is offering a $50 signup bonus when we open a business checking account before April 06, 2009. In addition, we also need to maintain an average minimum balance of $125 in our new account for the first 60 days and make one check card purchase.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- We can also open a business checking account at our local banking center. However we need to quote the promo code SBEOFA1 in our application or when we speak to an associate at our nearest branch. Please visit the above link and print a coupon before you visit your local BOA. Coupon must be presented at time of account opening to receive the bonus.
- Bonus will be credited directly into our new account within 90 days of account opening. If our account is closed within the first 60 days, we will not be eligible for the bonus.
- Bank of America will waive the monthly maintenance fee on our Business Economy Checking account for each statement period in the month following a point-of-sale Bank of America Visa Check Card purchase. The account must be in good standing at the time of the purchase(s). For each month a point-of-sale Check Card purchase is not made, we will be charged our usual monthly maintenance fee if we do not meet the minimum balance requirement outlined in our Business Schedule of Fees.
- For Tiered Interest checking accounts, the APYs are as follows:
» less than $5,000, 0.05%;
» $5,000-$9,999, 0.05%;
» $10,000-$24,999, 0.25%;
» $25,000-$49,999, 0.25%;
» $50,000-$99,999, 0.25%;
» $100,000-$249,999, 0.40%;
» $250,000 and over, 0.40%.
APYs are accurate as of 03/10/2009. Rates are subject to change. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Bank of America may, at their discretion and without notice to us, amend or cancel this offer at any time.