eFirstBank is offering a $50 sign up bonus for a new personal checking account with at least $50. This offer is specifically for their customers in Arizona, California and Colorado. If you are not from these three states you can quit reading from here on :(.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- Offer valid for personal checking accounts opened. Limit one gift award per household, per 12-month period. Limit one gift per account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 required to receive the gift. If you do not maintain the minimum daily balance a $7 service charge will be assessed for Money Market Checking and a $15 service charge will be assessed for Premier Checking. There is not a minimum balance or a service charge for Free Checking or 55-Plus Checking.
- Fees: Internet Banking is free if you agree to receive your statements electronically; otherwise, a $3 monthly fee will be assessed. If you enroll for the optional Bill Payment Service and less than three bill payments are made per month, a $5 inactivity fee will be assessed. Premier Checking customers are exempt from Internet and Bill Pay fees.
- The $50 signup bonus is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
- FirstBank employees are not eligible to receive the award.