[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
TD Ameritrade is offering a Suze Orman Save Yourself Promotion of $100 as sign up bonus. This offer valid for one new (non-retirement) TD AMERITRADE account opened by 31st December, 2009 and funded by 12 monthly consecutive automatic electronic deposits of $100 or more.
- First $100 must be deposited within 30 days of opening account.
- To be eligible, we must be a U.S. resident age 18 or older.
- Accounts will be reviewed 12 months from date of first qualified deposit to determine eligibility for offer.
- Should we need to withdraw the money prior to the 12-month commitment, we may withdraw all of our deposits plus interest earned. However we will forfeit the $100 bonus.
- Account must remain open with minimum funding requirements for 12 months in order to receive the $100 cash deposit. If deposit requirements have been met, please allow 4 weeks for $100 cash deposit to post to account.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid for IRAs and other tax-exempt accounts, internal transfers, current TD AMERITRADE accounts, or with other offers. Offer not valid for TD AMERITRADE Investing accounts using the Amerivest service. Offer is not valid for accounts managed by independent investment advisors and maintained by TD AMERITRADE Institutional.
- Limit one offer per client.
- Taxes related to TD AMERITRADE offers are our responsibility. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where TD Ameritrade is not authorized to do business.