[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
Update: The latest $100 bonus from BOA is available here!Bank of America is offering a $100 sign-up bonus for opening a checking account with them. Lets dive in to see what are the rules of the game.
Link to open an account online
- Offer Code: CH100CTA (Make sure that the Offer Code appears in the application)
- $100 Bonus Rules:
- This is a special offer to Bank of America credit card customers.
- Only valid only for new MyAccess Checking accounts.
- Fund your account with the $25 minimum opening deposit requirement within 30 days in order to qualify for this offer.
- The $100.00 credit can only be made to your new account.
- This new account must be still open at this time to receive your $100.00 credit.
- You will receive your $100 credit to your new account within 50 days of opening your new personal checking account online.
- Limit: One $100 incentive per household every 6 months.
- Note: With this offer there is no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance, no direct deposit required!
- Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice.
But to be on the safe side, it would be a good idea to read the fine print since BOA can change the terms and conditions of their offers without notice.
Related: $100 Online Checking Account Bonus Received From Bank of America