[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
This product has been discontinued. You may like to check out Amex's Preferred Rewards Gold Card which is currently offering a $100 bonus.
Chase's Freedom Visa card is offering a cool 3% cash back bonus with no annual fee. We love cash back credit cards. Creative and disciplined use of cash back and rewards cards helped us make around $2500 last year. This card also comes with an introductory 0% APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles i.e. a year from account opening.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- No Annual Fee.
- Cash Back
- You will earn a 1% base rebate for each $1 of net purchases. For the first 6 billing cycles from your Enrollment Date in the program, you will also earn an additional 2% bonus rebate for each $1 of eligible net purchases made at retail establishments that classify their merchant location for Visa/MasterCard in one of the following bonus categories: gas station, grocery store, quick service payment/fast food restaurant.
- Purchases not eligible to receive the 2% bonus rebate include, but are not limited to, purchases made at superstores, warehouse clubs, and discount stores. Online and catalog purchases are not eligible to receive the 2% bonus rebate unless the merchants have correctly identified and billed the transactions.
- You do not earn rebates on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account.
- Maximum bonus rebate accumulation on net purchases earning a 2% bonus rebate is $12 per billing cycle, which equates to $600 in net purchases.
- There is no maximum amount of rebates that can be earned on net purchases earning a 1% rebate (which includes net purchases in bonus categories after you reach the per billing cycle maximum accumulation and bonus categories that are not entitled to bonus rebates that billing cycle).
- Earn up to 10% Cash Back when you shop online through Chase Rewards Plus.
- Receive 3% Cash Back offers every quarter. You will be eligible for quarterly bonus rewards offers as long as (i) your account is not in default under, and/or you have not violated, the terms of your Cardmember Agreement and Rewards Program Rules and Regulations, and (ii) your statements are sent to a US address.
One cool feature which will set this card apart from its competitors is the fact that it is offering 3% cash back for quick services or fast food restaurant purchases. We are mighty pleased. Let us know how this card worked out for you.