Aug 25, 2010: If we own a business then we can pocket an easy $100 courtesy Chase. When we open a qualifying Chase Business Checking account with a minimum deposit of $1000 we'll earn a bonus of $100! This offer expires on 30th September, 2010.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
Offer valid through 9/30/10. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
- To qualify for this offer, open a Chase BusinessClassicSM Checking, BusinessClassicSM Checking with Interest, Chase Advanced BusinessCheckingSM, Advanced Business CheckingSM with Interest, Commercial Checking, Commercial Checking with Interest, or Chase BusinessPlus® Extra Checking account and deposit a minimum of $1,000 or more into your new business checking account within 30 days of account opening with funds not currently on deposit with Chase or any of its affiliates.
- Bonus Cash premium will be deposited automatically into your checking account within 10 business days after the minimum deposit requirement is met. Cash bonus may be considered interest reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
- Attempts to earn multiple bonuses may be voided by Chase, at its discretion. Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers. Coupon must be presented at time of account opening. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer and is non-transferable. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.