[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
To take advantage of the holiday season, LaSalle has joined the gaming of wooing customers with a sign-up bonus. Currently they are offering a $100 sign-up bonus when we open a checking account with them. But this particular deal is not an easy one.
- Online Deal
- Bonus: $100 - To get this bonus, we have to follow 3 steps:
- Step 1: Open a Checking account.
- Step 2: Open a Statement Savings Account.
- Step 3: Use your new LaSalle Money Card debit card to make a purchase within 60 days of account opening.
- Minimum Balance(s): To earn the $100 cash bonus:
- Checking account: $250.
- Statement Savings Account: $100.
- Bonus will not be considered part of the new checking or savings minimum opening deposit.
- Bonus will be credited to the savings account within 120 days from the date of account opening provided the stated requirements have been met.
- Bonus is limited to one per household, may not be combined with any other offer, is not transferable, and may be considered income to you for tax purposes.
- Offer available for a limited time and is for new accounts only with funds not currently on deposit.
- The monthly fee for falling below the minimum balance requirement on a Statement Savings Account will be waived for the first six months from the date of account opening.