Advanta has come up with a fabulous business card that offers 6% cash back or travel rewards. So far Amex's Simply Cash Credit Card which offered 5% cash back in select categories for small businesses was the best. Chase's Business Rebates Visa with a 3% cash back (in eligible categories only) was second. Looks like Advanta is offering some competition to the afore mentioned business cards! Lets dig on to find out what's appealing in the Advanta booty.
- Sign Up Link: Deal & Details
- 6 % cash back or travel rewards: Cash Back rewards are earned on Bonus Qualifying purchases, which include purchases in the following categories: "gasoline and diesel fuel," "computers, computer supplies, electronics and office supplies," "online advertising services," and "utilities and telecommunications." Cash Back rewards on Bonus Qualifying purchases are earned as follows:
- 6% on up to $500 in annual purchases;
- and 1% on purchases in excess of $500.
- Cash Back rewards are earned based on your annual level of Net Purchases, excluding Bonus Qualifying purchases, as follows:
- .25% on up to $7,500 in purchases;
- .50% on purchases between $7,500.01 and $20,000;
- and 1% on purchases in excess of $20,000.
- Cash Back rewards are paid by check (to the order of the Signing Individual) and are generated and mailed following any billing cycle in which unpaid earned rewards reach $50. Rewards are not available in the form of reductions in the amount of any account payments due.
- 2.99 % APR for life for balances transferred within 3 months
- No Annual Fee
- No limit on total rewards that we can earn
- Get employee cards with no fee and set spending limits per user
- $0 Fraud Liability
Note: Anyone can apply for a business credit card. All you have to do is simply list your name as the business name. This will make you a “sole proprietor.” The next step comprises of using your SSN instead of a Federal Tax ID. And you are all set to reap the rewards!