[This post is written and copyrighted by FIRE Finance (http://firefinance.blogspot.com).]
We do apologize for the delay in publishing a report for our Free Money Collections for the third quarter of 2006. While doing our taxes this year we finally got hold of all figures for bonuses from various bank accounts and credit cards.
Figure 1: Free Money Collection for Quarter 3 - 2006
The third quarter of 2006 saw us collecting a booty of $910! This is way higher than $499 and $770 that we collected in the first and second quarters of 2006 respectively. Figure 1 shows the details of the collection. In a nutshell our booty's contents came from:
- Citibank's EZ Checking a/c deal gave us a quarterly bonus of $100.
- Everbank's customer satisfaction deal gave us $50.
- Etrade's MMA sign-up bonus brought us $50.
- Bank of America's Regular Checking a/c deal boosted our booty by $100.
- Rebates from Tmobile had the highest payout value of $260 for a one year contract! This was the sweetest deal of the entire lot. Our latest experience with them has been great, so far so good!
- First National Bank awarded us a $50 gift card for opening a Visa credit card with them.
- Chase Reward Visa added another $200 in sign-up bonuses to our collection.
- Finally Citibank's Diamond Amex boosted our booty's total collection to $910 by adding a $100 sign-up bonus!
Like earlier times we served fellow souls on this planet by donating our third quarter collections of $910 at the altar in the temple of charity. Our souls are overjoyed at the fact that we could lend a helping hand to those in need during our brief sojourn at this beautiful planet. We thank the Almighty heartily for giving us the opportunities to serve our fellow souls this quarter. Hopefully we will be able to serve Mother Earth and her children with great enthusiasm in the next quarter too.